Research + Noodletools
NoodleTools is the tool we use to create bibliographies for student research projects.
- Students learned how to use Noodletools in Grade 7.
- Noodetools is now integrated with the G Suite of tools and should be accessed from students Google Drive
- Noodletools may asks for revalidation of an account. Students should revalidate their accounts.
- School/Library username = runkle School/Library password = brookline
In Social Studies, students learn about library databases and how to use specific databases from the Runkle Library page.
- Biography in Context
- Country Reports
Prior to conducting any research on their own, students complete Evaluating Websites Lesson & Activity
- In pairs, students read through each a list of websites.
- Choose 4 sites and complete a task together to try and identify if websites are real or fake.